Download the Digital Viewer software to use your Plugable USB microscope, such as the USB2-MICRO-250X and USB-MICRO-800X. Thanks for the info, however, I had already tried everything. The apple device driver was never on my computer, however, I was able to install it after installing a program called 'Driver Update' for some reason when I downloaded the 'Apple mobile device driver' it did not install, but after downloading the driver update program, there was no problem and the file installed without a hitch. Use this application to backup and restore presentation, pictures, songs and applications from and to USB Flash Drive devices and take them with you. Use USB Flash Drives to store personal data, to keep your network configuration and to share information with your friends. Microsoft USB Flash Drive. How to Use TPS Xiaomi Tool: Method 1: Fastboot mode. Power off the Xiaomi device and then press and hold power+volume down Button until fastboot logo appears. Method 2: EDL Mode. First, Set up ADB & Fastboot driver on PC and then turn USB debugging on your phone. Now connect the Xiaomi phone with PC with the USB cable.
Do you want to unlock or bypass the MI account? If yes, the TPS Xiaomi Tool is made for you. You can also use this tool in case you want to take the backups, disable the account and some other tasks.
In this post, we are going to share with you the download link of the latest TPS Xiaomi Tool for free. We will also show you step by step about how to use this tool to get your work done. Let’s start.
TPS Xiaomi Tool is made to perform multiple tasks to solve issues on MI phones. It is supported by a variety of Xiaomi devices without any problem. The TPS Xiaomi Tool method is made to solve the problems quicker than the official methods.
Neither does it take much time, nor the process it uses is complicated. Be it removing, bypassing, activating or removing any MI account, this tool is very helpful for you. If you have a PC with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10, you can easily use this tool.
Well, here are some of the key features it comes with:
- It can unlock Xiaomi accounts using two different methods.
- It can take necessary backups and restore the backups when necessary.
- It can format MI devices.
- It can bypass and disable MI accounts.
- It can unofficially unlock the bootloader successfully.
- It can remove the pattern, pin and screen lock of the MI devices.
- It can reboot MI devices.
- It can test points of some MI devices.
There are two modes that you can adopt for using the TPS Xiaomi Tool. One is the fastboot mode and the other is EDL mode. While some MI devices work well with the fastboot mode, the others work fine with EDL mode. So, at first, it is important to check which mode perfect for your device. At first, try the fastboot mode. If this does not work, go for the EDL mode. Here we are going to share both the methods:
To use this tool in the fastboot mode is the easiest way. Here is what you need to do:
- Shut down your MI device
- Press Power Button and Volume Down (-) button together for some moment. Wait for the fastboot logo to appear and you are done!
This is a bit complex method. However, you need to use a PC with ADB and Fastboot drivers. Here are the steps to follow:
- At first, install the ADB driver along with the Fastboot driver on your PC.
- Go to the Settings>Developer Options> Turn on USB Debugging. If you do not have the developer option, tap the “about” of your phone for five/seven times to enter the developer mode.
- Now, it is time to connect your device with the PC. Use a standard USB cable to make the connection.
- Now open a command window (Run, for instance) in your PC and type the following command:
adb reboot edl
- If you see any popped-up screen for seeking permission, you should allow the ADB access without hesitation.
- After the device is connected with PC, you will see the information of the device in TPS Xiaomi Tool with either ADB mode or Fastboot mode.
- Now, it is your turn to select the device and click on the action button that you want to perform. You can take a backup, erase, remove, restore, disable and bypass from this tool as per your wish.
TPS Xiaomi Tool is a blessing for you in times of need. It has made the complex works very simple. However, use this tool carefully so that you do not harm your device or lose your data.
[2020 Updated] Download USB Drivers for Any Android (Samsung/ Motorola /Sony/ LG/ HTC/ ASUS/ Huawei and others): .Here we are sharing all the latest Android USB Drivers for Windows and Mac. You can download them from the download section below and install them on your PC or Mac
USB Drivers are one of the must-have tools to be installed on your PC or Mac. Because of that, your mobile device interacts with your PC.These work as Bridge between your Phone and your computer. The USB drivers help us to connect our phone to the computer and perform tasks like transferring data, syncing your device with a PC. They help us to connect our Android devices to tools like Odin, Sony Flash tool, and SuperOneClick.
Below, we are sharing the links to USB drivers for most of the popular Android device manufacturers like Samsung, LG, Sony, Google, HTC, Motorola, Dell, etc. These USB drivers are safe to use as they are from their respective manufacturers. All the links are valid and official. We recommend you to download the latest USB drivers[note type=”important”]It is highly recommended to Enable USB debugging on android smartphones before performing any task in the fastboot mode. [/note]
Download USB Drivers for Android
Samsung USB Drivers
|Latest Samsung Drivers||Download|
|Download Latest Samsung Kies||Download|
|Samsung Android ADB Interface Driver v2.9.510.0||Download|
OnePlus USB Drivers
|Latest OnePlus USB Drivers (Windows and Mac)||Download|
For MediaTek VCOM Driver
|MediaTek VCOM MTK Drivers (Updated)||Download|
Motorola USB Driver
|Latest Motorola USB Drivers (Win & Mac)||Download|
Google USB Drivers
|Latest Google USB Drivers||Download|
HTC USB Drivers
|Latest HTC USB Drivers 4.17.0.001||Download|
|HTC Sync Manager||Download|
Sony USB Drivers
|Latest Sony USB Drivers||Download|
|Sony PC Companion||Download|
|Sony Bridge for Mac||Download|
LG USB Drivers
|Latest LG USB Drivers||Download|
|LG Flash and LG UP Tool||Download|
|LG UpperCut Tool||Download|
- LG United Drivers for Verizon Mirror
Dell USB Drivers
|Latest Dell USB Drivers||Download|
Go to the link and choose your mobile device or tablet to download the specific version USB drivers.
Intel Android USB Drivers
|Latest Intell Android USB Drivers||Download|
ZTE USB Drivers
|Latest ZTE USB Drivers||Download|
LeEco USB Drivers
|Latest LeEco USB Drivers||Download|
ASUS USB Drivers
Tps Driver License
|Download Asus PC suite PC Link (drivers included)||Download|
Huawei USB Drivers
|Latest Huawei USB Drivers||Download (Check below)|
- Download HiSuite (drivers included) Windows Mac
Star Tps Driver
Acer USB Drivers
|Latest Acer USB Drivers||Download|
Sharp USB Drivers
Amazon USB Drivers
|Latest Amazon USB Drivers||Download|
Pantech USB Drivers
|Latest Pantech USB Drivers (PC Suit)||Download|
XIAOMI USB Drivers
- Download Mi Phone Manager (PC Suite) Mirror
Lenovo USB Drivers
|Latest Lenovo USB Drivers||Download|
Micromax USB Drivers
|Latest Micromax USB Drivers||Download|
Video Guide: Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android[note type=”important”]
In case the above drivers do not work for you, do as described below:
- Go to the official site of the manufacturer
- Type the name and model of your device in the search box.
- Select your device and click the Support tab/button.
- You will get the download link for the specific USB Drivers for your device.
- Download the drivers and install onto your computer. [/note]
Download Tps Usb Devices Drivers
If you have any question, feel free to ask in the comment below.
Download TPS USB Devices Driver
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out ourAbout Us pageor connect with us ViaTwitter, Facebook, YoutubeorTelegram.