Edimax MA-2000 Digital Network Media Adapter ED01 TW Edimax MA-2000 Digital Network Media Adapter driver from Edimax for Windows XP / Windows V. There are a lot of these devices getting around most will work on Windows 10 without any driver installation, but for older operating system there may be a need to install drivers. There drivers address the RAlink/MediaTek devices but may work with other generically branded devices. 3DP Net has been around for several years and is a dedicated network adapter driver.
For every computer or device that is connected to your network, the following information is displayed: IP address, MAC address, the company that manufactured the network card, and optionally the computer name.
You can also export the connected devices list into html/xml/csv/text file, or copy the list to the clipboard and then paste into Excel or other spreadsheet application.
System Requirements And Limitations:
- This utility works on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
- This utility can only scan a wireless network that you're currently connected to. It cannot scan other wireless networks.
- In rare cases, it's possible that Wireless Network Watcher won't detect the correct wireless network adapter, and then you should go to 'Advanced Options' window (F9), and manually choose the correct network adapter.
- although this utility is officially designed for wireless networks, you can also use it to scan a small wired network.
- Updated the internal MAC addresses database.
Driver For Wireless Card
Software similar to Wireless Network Watcher 4
Download Z-com Network & Wireless Cards Driver Download
- 348 votesThe most powerful WiFi Scanner for residential WiFi.
- 83 votesWith over 1M downloads, Wi-Fi Inspector has become the standard for helping organizations around the globe to quickly and easily gain visibility into their networks.
- 8 votesDetect Wireless Local Area Networks (WLANs) using 802.11b, 802.11a and 802.11g.