- Star Micronics POS Printers, POS Scales, Kiosk Printers ...
- Download STAR MICRONICS CO.,LTD
- See All Results For This Question
- Star Micronics Printer Driver
Automatically include printed promotions on receipts with your Star printer
- Free advertising / campaign ticketing service for retailers.
- Retailers can create and ticket advertising / campaign independently of other systems in the store.
- Retailers can easily use this service by connecting supported printers to the internet.
This receipt printer is great, but what really makes it 5 stars is star micronics customer service and warranty repair. I had a small issue with one of these printers having a tiny broken piece amd star was quick to help fix the issue amd send the printer back in record time. Star introduces an intelligent interface for the TSP650, TSP700, and TSP800 series of thermal printers, as well as the SP700 series of impact printers, that enables them to receive receipts and orders direct from cloud printing services.
How to Use
You can see how PromoPRNT will improve your business from the link below.
PromoPRNT helps merchants to effortlessly create promotions that are printed in addition to point of sale (POS) receipts, providing high quality customer engagement at no extra cost. Once set up, the campaign is fully automated, boosting sales and customer retention while maximizing the value of your Star printer.
Star Micronics POS Printers, POS Scales, Kiosk Printers ...
PromoPRNT is provided through two NEW services on the Star Micronics Cloud Services dashboard: Promotion Builder and Promotion Scheduler.
Promotion Builder is used to create and launch new promotions in a few simple steps. A broad selection of templates makes it easy to create new campaigns. Merchants can also customize the receipt with uploaded logos, scannable barcodes and redeemable promotions.
Download STAR MICRONICS CO.,LTD
Promotion Scheduler is used to schedule the campaign and select printing locations, even from a remote site. Campaigns can be scheduled based on the day of the week or the time of the day, and each promotion is given a priority, which determines in what order it is printed on the receipt. The cloud dashboard also allows the merchant to track how many and where promotions were printed.
* Today, this service may not be supported in some areas. For more information, please click here to contact our subsidiary in your area.
To enable PromoPRNT, follow these simple steps:
- Note) This procedure is described on the assumption that the Windows version printer driver is used when connecting the printer. If you are using a tablet other than Windows, please see here.
- Unpack, connect, and ensure you can print to your printer from your POS software.
- Need help? Click here.
Click here to create an account.
- Visit the dashboard of the Star Micronics Cloud Services, then log in with the username and password that you used to create your account.
- Click here to visit the Star Micronics Cloud Services dashboard.
- Complete your profile on the [ACCOUNT] page.
- Subscribe to the services you would like to deliver to your shoppers on the [MARKETPLACE] page.
Complete your profile in [ACCOUNT] page.
Subscribe to the services you would like to deliver to your shoppers on [MARKETPLACE] page.
See All Results For This Question
Star Micronics Printer Driver
- Open the TSP100 Configuration Setting Tool.
- Select the Star Cloud Services Cloud tab.
- Enter the same username and password that you used to create your Star Micronics Cloud account.