Huawei USB drivers is an important of all Huawei smartphones & tablets you can easily connect your device to a computer or laptop to sharing files & communicate between each other, when you installing Huawei USB drivers you will be able to update your Huawei to latest Android OS, and you can easily browse the file system on your Huawei & transfer your photos, videos messages contact… you can also take a back up to all your important data & you can restore it if you lost it.
Download Usb Driver For Windows 10 Microsoft
Download Realtek USB Audio Driver 6.3.9600.40 for Windows 10 64-bit (Sound Card). Point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an. If the driver was not installed, remove the Serial adapter then run 'PL2303DriverInstaller.exe' again. Follow directions in Device Manager to download the correct driver. The three solutions listed in this article have proven to be quite helpful in fixing a Prolific USB to Serial driver not working on Windows 10. In order to manually update your driver, follow the steps below (the next steps): 1. Extract the.cab file to a folder of your choice 2. Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager in the left panel), or right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select.
It’s hard to connect a Huawei mobile with a computer without USB driver, but here you can download Huawei USB drivers & connect your Huawei with computer successfully.
Windows® Windows XP®(SP3 or greater) Windows Vista® Windows 7® Windows 8® Windows 10® Works with devices running Android®,Motorola OS, or Windows Mobile® operating systems Mac OS X® Mac OS® 10.5.8 Leopard Mac OS® 10.6 Snow Leopard Mac OS® 10.7 Lion Mac OS® 10.8 Mountain Lion Mac OS® 10.10 Yosemite Works with devices running Android®. After the device-specific driver is installed, Windows 10 will select that driver instead of the standard USB audio 2.0 driver when you first connect the device. Note See the device manufacturer's user guide for specific instructions about how to install the driver.
Read Also: How to Flash Huawei P20 Stock Firmware – All Firmware
Notice: Huawei USB drivers compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
Download & Install Huawei USB Drivers:
- Download Huawei USB Driver: USB Driver
- Download Huawei ADB Driver: ADB Driver
- Download Huawei CDC Driver: CDC Driver
- Download Huawei VCOM Driver: VCOM Driver
- Download Huawei Qualcomm Driver: Qualcomm Driver
How to Install Huawei ADB Driver
1- Open Device Manager in your PC Then Click on Action and choose to add the legacy hardware
2- Click Next & choose to Install the hardware that I manually select from the list (Advanced) then Click on Next
3- Tap on Show all devices, click on Next & click on Have disk
4- Select Browse Choose The Huawei USB driver file you downloaded and click OK
5- Choose the Android ADB interface and click on Next
6- The Huawei USB driver installation starts, click on Next, then click on Finish
How to Install Huawei Qualcomm USB Driver
1- Open Qualcomm USB Driver Setup File.exe
2- choose WWAN DHCP is not used to get IPAddress And Click Next
3- Then, Select Next
4- Choose I accept the terms in the license agreement and click Next
5- Click on Install To Begin The Installation
Symbol Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 64-bit
6- Click Finish.
How to Install Huawei CDC Driver
1- From the control panel launch Device Manager
2- Click on Action. & Choose Add Legacy Hardware. then click Next
3- Choose to install the hardware manually from a list and click Next.
4- Choose “Show all devices” and click Next.
5- A window will open up. Use it to select the CDC driver folder you downloaded and click Ok.
6- Click “Next” to start the hardware installation process.
7- Wait until the installation process to get finished, you will see the Completing the Add Hardware Wizard. Click Finish.
How to Install Huawei VCOM Driver
- Open Device Manager
- Right-click with the mouse on your username and select Add Legacy hardware. then click on the Next button
- Select option Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) and click on Next button.
- Tab on Show All Devices and click Next
- Click on Have Disk and select .inf you downloaded & click on Next
- That’s it, Your Huawei VCOM Driver are successfully installed.
That’s it, Your Huawei VCOM USB Driver is successfully installed.
TL-USBCOM Driver for Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7
The TL-USBCOM driver provides a serial port emulation on Windows operating systems by implementing a serial emulation protocol on USB. The driver works with devices that are complaint to the USB CDC/ACM device class model and also supports non-compliant devices.
- WDF (KMDF) compliant Windows USB device driver
- Exposes a virtual COM port with dynamic plug-and-play behavior
- Optionally exposes a static COM port to support legacy applications
- Supports devices that are compliant with the USB CDC/ACM device class specification
- Supports USB 2.0 full speed and high speed, and USB 3.0 super speed or higher
- Supports devices that implement a subset of the CDC/ACM specification only
- Supports devices that implement a pair of bulk pipes but are not compliant with CDC/ACM otherwise
- Supports maximum throughput achievable with a given USB device while maintaining low CPU usage
- Supports unambiguous COM instance identification: applications can enumerate and open COM ports by GUID rather than name or number
- Optionally the driver supports advanced USB power management including selective suspend (Windows 10 only)
- Optional device co-installer which supports automatic COM name assignment based on rules defined in an INI-style text file
- Driver behavior is highly configurable via customization settings
- Custom features or optimizations can be implemented on request
- Source code is available on request (subject to a separate license agreement)
- The driver will be delivered fully customized for licensee’s product.
- Customization includes USB VID/PID, file names, text strings, etc.
- Windows 10 version of the driver is signed with Microsoft Attestation signing.
- Windows 7/8 version of the driver is signed with Thesycon’s code signing certificate.
- Driver Customization Kit add-on: The Driver Customization Kit enables licensee to customize the driver by themselves.
- Supported scenarios: first-time installation, driver update, removal of driver software
- Interactive mode with graphical user interface
- Silent mode without user interface, enables integration into surrounding software installers
- Supports popup-free installation
The driver is conform with current WHQL and Hardware Lab Kit (HLK) requirements. To get a WHQL certification, HLK tests must be executed with licensee's device which can be done by licensee or Thesycon. If you are interested in a WHQL certification, please contact Thesycon for a quotation.
Windows Server 2012
Windows Home Server 2011
Windows Server 2008 R2
Windows Server 2016
Our software is purely designed and implemented by our team in Germany - no outsourcing. Technical support is provided directly by the developers.
Current version: 2.15
The free evaluation version of the TL-USBCOM driver works for an interval of 60 days without any limitation. After that evaluation period has expired, the driver stops working.
Current version of driver for Windows CE and Embedded Compact: 1.62
NOTE: The driver described on this page is *not for use by end users*. It will not help solve any problems you may experience with a consumer device such as a webcam, camcorder, card reader, external sound card, etc. Thesycon’s device drivers are software components intended to be used by hardware or software manufacturers to create end products.
© 2021 THESYCON