Document.write('The Intel® Integrator Assistant software application is a Microsoft. Windows. based system configuration tool, that is designed for professional system integrators who need to customize Intel Desktop Boards using an Intel processor and chipset. System Integration & Implementation Services System Integration & Implementation Services. Download drivers for your Canon product. To use this site to find and download updates, you need to change your security settings to allow ActiveX controls and active scripting. To get updates but allow your security settings to continue blocking potentially harmful ActiveX controls and scripting from other sites, make this site a trusted website. Download Virtual Drive. CD/DVD/BD emulator that allows you to mount optical disc mages by simply clicking on them in Windows Explorer. Simple user interface with basic system integration.
If you have downloaded an ISO image and want to use it without burning it to a blank disc, Virtual Drive is the easiest way to do it.
- One-click mounting of ISO, CUE, NRG, MDS/MDF, CCD, IMG images.
- Supports unlimited amount of virtual drives.
- Runs on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows versions from XP to Windows 7.
- Allows creating ISO images through a context menu in Explorer.
- Does not require rebooting after installation.
- Translated to more than 10 languages.
- Does not occupy drive letters when not used.
- Supports data, DVD-video and BD-video images.
- Mount .mdx, *.mds/.mdf, .iso, *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.bin/.cue, .ape/.cue, .flac/.cue, *.nrg, *.isz disc images to a virtual drive
- Create .iso, .mds/.mdf and *.mdx images of CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs
- Compress your images
- Protect images with password
- Manage your Image Collection
Media devices virtualization
- Create up to 4 virtual devices (DT and SCSI in all) to mount several images simultaneously
- Customize virtual drives: change a drive letter, DVD region, etc
Simple user interface with basic system integration
- Get quick access to all functionalities via program icon in the System Tray
- Use File Associations to mount images right from Windows Explorer
- Use powerful Command Line Interface for automation purposes
- Perform basic actions via handy Virtual Drive Gadget on Windows Desktop
GameSpace - virtual disc usage statistic on-line service
- Keep track of the disc image usage statistic
- Find out Top 100 most popular images
- Search other discs similar to yours
- Search for disc images that you are missing
- Browsing for most relevant gameplay videos and much more
Software similar to Virtual Drive 4
- 154 votesCreate, edit, extract, convert, compress, encrypt, split and mount CD/DVD image files.
- Free to Try
- 20 votesCD-ROM image file utility that can convert BIN to ISO, extract/edit/create ISO files directly, tec.
- Free to Try
- 20 votesMagicDisc is freeware. It is very helpful utility designed for creating and managing virtual CD drives and CD/DVD discs. For anyone who deals with CD-based programs it is a must.
Important: If your PC is producing Integrator.exe errors, you should check your Windows operating system immediately!
The file Integrator.exe is part of the program AVG TuneUp from the manufacturer TuneUp. Its task: Integrator.exe provides quick access to all modules and software options.
Integrator.exe is normally found in the directory unknown. If the file is located in another folder, you may have selected this path when installing the software. Under certain circumstances, this can also be an indication of a virus.
How to fix Integrator.exe errors
If Windows notifies you of Integrator.exe errors, the cause may be the result of damaged or corrupted registry entries.
In most cases, it helps to check the Windows registry for Integrator.exe errors!
If this does not fix Integrator.exe errors, we recommend uninstalling the program using the Control Panel and then running a scan of the Windows registry again.
Integrator.exe slows down my PC!
Programs and files can have a strong impact on the performance of a Windows operating system. In some cases, this also includes Integrator.exe.
In case of doubt, you should uninstall the program in question.
If Integrator.exe is in the Windows startup folder, it can slow down a PC. We recommend that you turn off the automatic startup of this program if you do not need this function.
Our advise: AVG TuneUp disables unnecessary startup programs and Windows applications thereby minimizing the load on your computer. The software also fixes Integrator.exe errors!
System Integrator Driver Download For Windows Xp
Is Integrator.exe harmful to my computer?
System Integrator Driver Download For Windows 10
Integrator.exe is considered to be trustworthy. If the file is not located in the standard path, this may indicate the presence of a virus. Scan your PC with an up-to-date virus scanner. We recommend using the free antivirus software AVG Anti-Virus Free.
All information about Integrator.exe:
The following information about Integrator.exe is available.
Product name: AVG TuneUp
Process name: unknown
Website manufacturer: unknown
Standard path: unknown
Category: Part of AVG TuneUp.