Furthermore, T-Systems' DevOps certification paves the way for further technological developments based on this new process methodology. T-Systems' globally available know-how thus provides SAP customers with an ideal basis for the future-proof integration of application provision and software operation. Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers trick you into paying for unnecessary technical support services. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Microsoft Agent or Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an official Microsoft global customer service number.-->
This article helps to fix an issue in which Windows 10 doesn't install specific drivers for USB audio devices on the first connection.
Original product version: Windows 10, version 1703
Original KB number: 4021854
- Download this zip CDC-ACM Driver Repair file paying careful attention to where it is put in the download process (you'll have to find it again later). However you do it (I was able to just copy out of the zip file to a location on the hard drive), you want to end up with a 'usbdriverinstalled' File Folder.
- The NIhK provides the domain specific knowledge and is key driver for the plugin's feature set. In order to be able to interpret drill data correctly and in a comparable manner, the representation of the data as a borehole log (see. 1) is very important.
- Introducing VDO RoadLog Electronic On Board Recorder (EOBR) – designed for drivers, fleets and owner operators to record and report Hours of Service (HOS) and other key compliance data quickly, easily and with no monthly fees.
When you connect a USB audio device to a Windows 10 Version 1703-based computer the first time, the operating system detects the device but loads the standard USB audio 2.0 driver (usbaudio2.sys) instead of the specific device driver.
This issue occurs because the USB audio 2.0 driver (usbaudio2.sys) isn't classified as a generic driver in Windows 10 Version 1703. Therefore, the system assumes that a compatible, nongeneric driver is installed for the device even though the driver is generic.
Drivers Download Software
This issue also causes Windows 10 Version 1703 to postpone the search for other compatible drivers through Windows Update that typically occurs immediately after you install a new device.
To fix this issue, use one of the following methods.
To resolve this issue, install update 4022716.
T-systems Driver Download Windows 7
Driver Updates Download
If the device-specific driver is distributed through Windows Update, you can manually update the driver by using Device Manager. For more information about how to do this, see update drivers in Windows 10.
If the device is not yet connected, first install the device-specific driver, such as by using the appropriate installer. After the device-specific driver is installed, Windows 10 will select that driver instead of the standard USB audio 2.0 driver when you first connect the device.
See the device manufacturer's user guide for specific instructions about how to install the driver.
If the driver isn't distributed through Windows Update, you can manually reinstall the driver. To do this, follow these steps:
T-systems Driver Download Software
- Install the device-specific driver (see Method 2).
- Open Device Manager.
- Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and then select Uninstall.
- Restart the computer.
T-systems Driver Download Pc
When it restarts, Windows will try to reinstall the device by using the device-specific driver.