Finally it's time for the first beta release of TelldusCenter 2.1.2!This release is primarily focused on hanging issues and problems with lost communication with TellStick Duo. It's the same code fixes already deployed to some of you who have experienced these problems, but without unnecessary debug logging and an even newer driver version.
Telldus Driver Download For Windows 10
Popular Hardware drivers downloads. 01 Microsoft® ODBC Driver 13.1 for SQL Server® - Windows, Linux, & macOS. The Microsoft ODBC Driver for SQL Server provides native connectivity from Windows, Linux, & macOS to Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Azure SQL Database. 02 Surface Pro 4 Drivers. Downloads and drivers. SMART Learning Suite and SMART Notebook basic version SMART TeamWorks SMART Meeting Pro and Meeting Pro PE.
Telldus Driver Download For Windows 10 32-bit
If you want to test it (remember that it's still a beta), download it for windows here:
Mac OS X (requires 10.7 or later):
From the changelog:
- Support for protocol Hasta version 2
- Possible to execute a script on events in Linux (#100)
- More than one controller (TellStick/TellStick Duo) can be listed in the API (#108)
- Several bug fixes for lost communication with TellStick (new driver, version 2.08.28) and hung sensor reporting on Windows (#123)
- Fixed hanging issues on Mac (#245, #260)
- Report humidity for Oregon sensor 1A2D (#221)
- Max one callback/second is called for identical events (#84)
- Devices are sorted alphabetically in TelldusCenter (#112)
- Error message when devices are incorrectly configured in tellstick.conf (Linux) (#119)
- Minor bug fixes
- New firmware for TellStick Duo (version 10):
- Can receive Hasta protocol, version 1 and 2
- Checksum validation for Fineoffset (less false temperature readings) (#223)
- Fix where some motion sensors/magnetic switches reported different codes for on and off (#235)
- Better Oregon Scientific reception
Telldus Driver Download For Windows 10 Pro
More fixes/features may be added before the final release.