An FDA-cleared, computerized, and objective measure of attention and inhibitory control normed by gender for ages 4 to 80+.
About the T.O.V.A.
A library of over 250,000 device drivers, firmware, BIOS and utilities for Windows. Home Support Downloads for Windows Device Drivers Device Driver for USB Cameras August 22, 2019 2.9.8 Device driver for all The Imaging Source USB cameras except the 33U, 37U, 38U and AFU auto focus series. Download USB Mass Storage Device for Windows to uSB driver. This package supports the following driver models USB Mass Storage Device from Gateway. Full Specifications. Hardware drivers for Pinnacle / Dazzle. Studio video devices Note: The files contained in this package are hardware drivers only. Beside the driver, a compatible version of Studio is required.
The T.O.V.A. provides healthcare professionals with objective measurements of attention and inhibitory control. The visual T.O.V.A. aids in the assessment of, and evaluation of treatment for, attention deficits, including attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). The auditory T.O.V.A. aids in the assessment of attention deficits, including ADHD. T.O.V.A. results should only be interpreted by qualified professionals.
The T.O.V.A. is a culture- and language-free, sufficiently long computerized test that requires no left/right discrimination or sequencing. Responses to visual or auditory stimuli are recorded with a unique, highly accurate (±1 ms) microswitch. The T.O.V.A. calculates response time variability (consistency), response time (speed), commissions (impulsivity), and omissions (focus and vigilance). These calculations are then compared to a large age- and gender-matched normative sample, as well as to a sample population of individuals independently diagnosed with ADHD. These comparison results are used to create an immediately available, easy-to-read report.
The T.O.V.A. provides information that is not available through self-report or the report of others. It is used along with a clinical interview and subjective measures (such as behavior ratings) for a more comprehensive picture of academic, social, and personal performance and impairment. T.O.V.A. results should only be interpreted by qualified healthcare professionals.
Unfortunately for test makers, computers share one of the most common traits seen in ADHD: inconsistency of performance. The TOVA Company designs and builds hardware and software that addresses this problem, enabling your computer to measure with millisecond accuracy. The T.O.V.A. USB device and microswitch (with photodiode) ensure accuracy of timing measures and comparison to normative and sub-group samples. This uncompromising approach to timing ensures accurate results.
The T.O.V.A. system includes: a USB flash drive with software installer for Mac and Windows PCs, a T.O.V.A. USB device, a T.O.V.A. microswitch, an Installation Guide, a User's Manual, a Clinical Manual, and USB, VGA, and audio cables.
- Pre-school test (ages 4 - 5.5)
- School-age test (ages 5.5 - 17)
- Adult test with embedded performance validity (ages 17 - 80+)
- Visual and Auditory Test formats
- Custom-designed hardware precisely measures response time (±1 ms)
- Language- and culture-free stimuli
- Standardized multimedia test instructions in 8 languages
- T.O.V.A. Behavioral Observation Form
- Extensively normed by gender for ages 4 to 80+
- Immediately available, easy to read report
- Use on multiple computers
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Tests interpreted and stored on your computer (no network access is required)
- FDA cleared and CE Medical Device Directive compliant
- Free technical support (Weekdays 7am to 4pm PT)
- Free interpretation support (Weekdays 7am to 4pm PT)
- Free software upgrades
- Free referral service (links patients with local T.O.V.A. providers)
To purchase the T.O.V.A., please see our ordering information, or simply contact us.
Dec 21, 2020 • Filed to: USB Recovery • Proven solutions
Have you ever had difficulty connecting your devices to your computer using a Prolific USB to Serial adapter? If yes you are lucky to find this page, it will give you all the information need to fix an unresponsive Serial driver adapter. You may have noticed a yellow exclamation mark hovering over or beside the USB to Serial Driver when searching your Device Manager and if you have we can all agree that it signifies a prevailing problem.
Overview of the Error
If you are not able to connect your device to your PC using a USB to Serial adapter it may be that
- The USB driver is outdated
- The USB Driver is missing
- Or even a corrupted driver
While you can't be so sure what the exact problem is there are solutions you can adopt to fix the issue once and for all. Read on to find quick fixes to resolve the problem.
1# Fix Prolific USB to Serial Driver not Working
Solution: Roll your Prolific USB to Serial Driver back to an older version
Updating your drivers often work wonders for your system because it makes sure that it runs on the latest features that guarantee maximum functionality. Unfortunately updating your drivers can cause this kind of error especially if your latest update does not work too well with your hardware. Once you upgrade your PC to the latest Windows version your Prolific USB to Serial Driver also updates to the latest driver software and if the driver is not compatible with your Hardware issues may arise. To correct the error, you will have to download the driver again by following these steps.
- Right-click on your PC Start button and open Device Manager
- Double click LPT and COM ports then locate the Prolific USB to Serial Driver and right-click it so you can select Update Driver
- For driver software click My computer
- From My computer select 'Let me pick from a list of drivers available'
- Choose an older version from the list then click Next
- The driver you selected will be installed automatically
- Once it has been downloaded reconnect the driver to see if it works.
2# Fix Prolific USB to Serial Driver 'Coder 10'
Driver issues reveal themselves in so many ways or through messages such as
- This device will not start (Code 10)
- There is no driver installed in this device
- The driver was not successfully installed
A code 10 error may arise because the chip you are using is not an original one. If you are using a fake, the manufacturer has a way of disabling it due to copy write infringement and the copy write takes effect once you download a recent update. To protect your PC from getting this code, you will have to make sure that your Windows 10 never updates a driver without approval. Updates come in the form of 64 bit and 32-bit drivers. Below we will show you how to work your way around the problem.
Window 64 bit Fix
To fix Windows 64 bit OS including Prolific USB to Serial Adapter, follow through these steps.
- Download 'PL2303_64bit_Installer.exe and Save
- Remove every USB to Serial adapter from your PC and double click the 'PL2303_64bit_installer.exe
- Follow the prompt by plugging in one USB to Serial adapter the click on Continue
- Reboot your PC to get Windows up and running
If you have followed these process through and you still see the same error go to your device manager
- Open the control panel and navigate to Device Manager
- From your control panel navigate to the System category and click the Hardware tab
- Scroll to the LPT/COM port and double click Prolific USB to Serial Comm Port
- Click Drivers in the Properties section
- The Driver you choose should read '184.108.40.206 with an appropriate date attached
- If the date is wrong then it means the wrong driver was installed
- Unplug the Serial adapter and run the steps again to install the correct driver
For Windows 32-bit OS systems follow these steps
- You will have to download the 'PL-2303_Driver_Installer.exe and save from Microsoft download link
- Run the program and eradicate the driver if you can
- Run the installer once more to install a correct driver
To Troubleshoot for error if your device still does not work
- Go to Control panel, enter System to access your Device Manager
- Scroll down to the LPT/ COM port then double click Prolific USB to Serial Comm Port
- Click Driver in the Windows Properties section
- The driver must be numbered as '220.127.116.11' and dates accordingly
If the driver was not installed, remove the Serial adapter then run 'PL2303_Driver_Installer.exe' again. Follow directions in Device Manager to download the correct driver
The three solutions listed in this article have proven to be quite helpful in fixing a Prolific USB to Serial driver not working on Windows 10. They may appear confusing at first but if you follow each step in detail you can resolve the issue.
Video Tutorial on How to Fix USB Device Not Recognized
The Tova Usb Devices Driver Download Windows 10
The Tova Usb Devices Driver Downloads
- Recover USB Drive
- Format USB Drive
- Fix/Repair USB Drive
- Know USB Drive