- Ubiquiti Networks Port Devices Driver Download For Windows 7
- Ubiquiti Networks Port Devices Driver Download For Windows 8.1
Domotz remote network management software automatically identifies all devices on the network including Ubiquiti UniFi devices. In addition, the software also automatically creates a network topology map which is continuously updated in real-time, so you’ll be aware if any device is ever moved or drops off the network. Ubiquiti UniFI Controller 5.9.29 free download from DriverPack Solution. Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 x64. Expand your business's network with the fully manageable second-generation UniFi Pro PoE 24-Port Gigabit Managed PoE Network Switch with SFP+ from Ubiquiti.Designed with Layer 3 protocol support, the passively cooled 24-port Gigabit switch features a total power budget of 400W across 16 32W PoE connectors and eight 64W PoE ports for power-intensive devices such as high-resolution network.
€71,39inc.VAT (€59,00 ex.VAT)
mPower 3 socket mFi.
Control your sockets through your Logic Machine and KNX (mPower gateway add-on), over WiFi, or through the Ubiquity controller.
Perfect for energy monitoring in KNX with voltage, current and power measuring and logging.
Perfect for remote control, energy measurements, etc.
Very durable build quality compared to 'similar Asian products'
Ubiquiti Networks mFI, mPower, 3-Port Power mFI, 3-port Power (EU), Wifi/ETH
mFi™ is a Machine-to-Machine management system from Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. The mFi hardware can be managed and monitored from the mFi Controller software. The mFi Controller software allows you to create rules that trigger actions based on data from your mFi sensors. For example, motion detection could turn a light on, or a high temperature reading could trigger a fan. The mFi platform is compatible with third-party devices, making the options unlimited! Features Plug and Play Installation Use standard Ethernet cable to connect machines and sensors. Use WiFi to seamlessly connect mFi nodes to your IP network. Unlimited device scalability. Powerful Functionality Create powerful relationships between sensors, machines, and powered devices. Cloud and Mobile Support Access multiple mFi networks from any remote location through a web browser. New devices can instantly be discovered and provisioned through the cloud.
Sophisticated User Experience From auto-detection of machines through intuitive and powerful rule creation, the mFi Controller transforms a machine network into an automated symphony.
There are three EU mPower models available. All feature independent, switchable AC ports and energy monitoring.
- mPower Mini – 1-Port Power Outlet
- mPower – 3-Port Power Outlet
- mPower Pro – 6-Port Power Outlet
- Dimensions: 241.3 x 116.9 x 41.27 mm
- Weight: 790 g
- Mounting: Wall-Mount Bracket (Kit Included)
- WiFi Standards: 802.11b/g/n
- Memory: 16 MB RAM, 8 MB Flash
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 45° C
- Humidity: 95% RH Max.
The mFi Controller software is designed to work with the Ubiquiti Networks mFi product line and third party devices.
The software interface design is based on the popular and easy-to-use UniFi™ software interface. The mFi Controller software allows you to manage your mPort, mPower, mSensor, and third-party devices from your web browser.
Machine Auto Detection
The mFi Controller software will auto-detect and provision mFi devices and connected machines on the machine network.
Powerful graphing with user-defined views provides in-depth analysis of the machine network.
Events and Alerts
User-defined event recording and alerts provide feedback on machine network activity.
Remote Control Capability
Remotely control the power and functionality of the machine network.
Remote Terminal Support
Terminal command windows support unlimited machine network scalability through a single interface.
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X, or Ubuntu Linux 12.04. 64-Bit Operating System Recommended (32-bit only supports 2 GB database)
- Web Browser: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 (or above)
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6 (1.6.0_26 or above recommended)
- Flash Player 10
- 2 GB RAM or higher is highly recommended
You must be logged in to post a review.
This document contains a step-by-step process for installing the Commotion software on Ubiquiti airMax routers. If you have a new, in-the-box Ubiquiti airMax device, this guide is for you.
We have written this guide because the Open Technology Institute uses Ubiquiti Networks hardware as the main development and testing hardware for the Commotion router software. The software is an alternative operating system, similar to Linux for your home or office computer. Ubiquiti hardware comes from the factory installed with their custom software, AirOS - just like a new computer usually comes with Microsoft Windows or Mac OSX installed. Installing Commotion on your router instead of AirOS will add new features to your router, including the ability to mesh with other routers that use Commotion.
The installation process should take about 45 minutes to an hour. If these steps do not work for you, or if you have a router that failed to properly flash Commotion or will not respond in any way, then read Install and Recover with TFTP.
Time required: 45 minutes - 1 hour.
Materials + Supplies Needed
To install Commotion, you will need the following items on-hand:
1. A computer with an Ethernet port.
2. A Ubiquiti router and its Power over Ethernet (PoE) adapter and power cable.
3. Access to a power outlet.
4. Two Ethernet cables.
5. An Internet connection or the appropriate Commotion software image.
Download “Factory” Commotion image for your hardware:
Save the file somewhere you can access easily later. A good place to save the file is on your Desktop, or in your Downloads directory.
Setup the Hardware
Warning! It is very important that you do not port labeled POE into your computer! You could damage your computer.
1. Remove the back or bottom plate of the Ubiquiti router. This back plate has some important information about the hardware on it, so do not lose it or mix it up with the plate from another device!
2. Plug the first Ethernet cable into the PoE port, then plug the other end of the cable into the port on the router that you see after removing the bottom plate.
3. Plug the second Ethernet cable into the port labeled LAN, then plug the other end of the cable into your computer’s Ethernet port.
4. Plug the PoE adapter into an easily accessible wall outlet or power strip. The green “Power Active” light should turn on. This provides power to the router, so after a second or two it should turn on.
Set Your Computer's IP Address
1. Turn off your computer’s WIFI.
2. Change your computer’s network settings:
If you need help to change your computer’s IP address, there are links to guides in the “External Resources” section below.
Load the Software
1. Open your Web browser and enter http://192.168.1.20 in the address bar. This is the IP address of the router. The Ubiquiti AirOS web interface should load.
2. Log in to the interface:
3. Navigate to the System tab, under the 'Firmware Update' section click “Browse” and choose the Commotion file that you downloaded for your specific router.
4. Click “Upload” and wait for the next prompt.
5. Click “Update.” The device will install the software. During this stage, the first and last light under the triangle will light, and then all of the other lights will go out, except for the power light.
6. After the lights all go out, the device will reboot. Wait a few minutes until the power light and one light under the triangle hold steady green.
7. Go to http://thisnode in your Web browser. If you see the Commotion screen, congratulations! You now have a Commotion wireless router!
You can continue to the Configure Commotion module. Those instructions provide guidance on how to configure the Commotion software for the first time.
- Operating System
- a collection of software that manages computer hardware resources and provides common services for computer programs. The operating system is a vital component of the system software in a computer system.
- the combination of persistent memory and program code and data stored in it. In other words, a very small and basic operating system for devices like appliances, computers, digital watches, digital cameras, mobile phones, and more.
Ubiquiti Networks Port Devices Driver Download For Windows 7
For more help, or if this guide doesn't work for you, take a look at the Install and Recover with TFTP module. After the software has been installed, you can proceed to the Configure Commotion module.
Guides for setting static IP addresses:
- Windows - http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/19249/how-to-assign-a-static-ip-address-in-xp-vista-or-windows-7/
- Mac - http://osxdaily.com/2010/12/17/set-static-ip-address-mac/
- Linux - http://www.sudo-juice.com/how-to-a-set-static-ip-in-ubuntu/
- You can also perform an Internet search for your specific operating system to find more information, or other guides.
- Commotion Construction Kit
- Installing + Configuring