Click to zoom
Click to zoom
UPEK Eikon Solo is a swipe fingerprint reader with USB 2.0 connection. The fingerprint reader is based on TCS5B capacitive fingerprint sensor.
The scanner is no longer manufactured.
Support modules for this scanner are included in MegaMatcher 12.1 SDK, MegaMatcher On Card 11.2 SDK and VeriFinger 12.1 SDK.
Upek Fingerprint Driver
|Scanner Name||UPEK Eikon Solo|
Previously by UPEK, Inc.
|Supported OS (*)||Microsoft Windows (32-bit and 64-bit),|
Linux (32-bit and 64-bit),
macOS (x86 32-bit and 64-bit),
Android (with root access)
|Image capture area (Platen size)||25 x 7 mm (1.0' x 0.3')|
|Fingerprint image width||144 pixels|
|Sensor type||Capacitive, CMOS|
|Device size||84 x 34 x 14 mm (3.3' x 1.4' x 0.6')|
|Device weight||68 g (2.4 oz)|
|Operating temperature||0°C ~ +40°C|
|Operating humidity||5% - 93% at +30°C|
Upek touchstrip reader driver restart required this package provides the driver for upek touchstrip reader and is supported on the xps notebook, vostro notebook, precision and latitude models that are running the following windows operating systems, windows 2000, xp and vista. To ensure that are 3 drivers preinstalled on the fingerprint sensor. The upem of upek linux software-level driver code makes for other interesting applications too. Upek touchchip fingerprint gui and laptops usually from sleep. Tcs5c touchstrip fingerprint authentication solution datasheet information furnished is believed to be accurate and reliable. The linux version will be coming later this year. Removing Incorrectly Installed Driver First in Windows 9x or Me 1. Click the Start button, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel. From the Control Panel, double-click System. Click Device Manager. Under Other Devices, click to highlight Unknown Device.
Upek Fingerprint Software Windows 10
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Other UPEK scanners
Neurotechnology SDKs include support module for these UPEK scanners:
- EikonTouch 300 – a flat fingerprint reader with capacitive TCS2S touch sensor and rugged coating.
- EikonTouch 500 – a flat fingerprint reader with capacitive TCS1S touch sensor and rugged coating.
- EikonTouch 700 – a FIPS 201 / PIV compliant flat fingerprint reader with capacitive TCS1C touch sensor.
- Eikon – a desktop fingerprint reader, based on TCS4C capacitive swipe sensor.
- Eikon To Go – a fingerprint reader in dongle form factor, based on TCS4C capacitive swipe sensor.