Home > Products > ... > USB, LAN, and RS-232 Products > 82357B USB/GPIB Interface High-Speed USB 2.0 > Software Details
- VM USB CONTROLLED DMX INTERFACE – Velleman, Inc. Wel een cd-rom met manuals en test software. The Open Lighting Project has moved! Despite the availability of newer technology that would have allowed for many improvements the K as sold today still works the same as vmm116 very first velleman vm116 sold.
- NI GPIB hardware uses the NI-488.2 driver. Follow the steps below to identify and download a compatible driver version. To identify a compatible driver version, you need to cross-reference driver support with the following: Hardware device model; Computer operating system and bitness; LabVIEW version (if applicable).
- The PCSU1000 digital storage oscilloscope uses the power of your PC to visualize electrical signals. Its high sensitive display resolution, down to 0.15mV, combined with a high bandwidth and a sampling frequency of up to 1GHz are giving this unit all the power you need. The USB connection makes this unit a snap to set-up, no external power required! In the field measurements using a lap-top.
The 82357B is built with High-Speed USB 2.0, providing a faster transfer rate with outstanding read performance. The 82357B is backward compatible with USB 1.1, which allows direct replacement of your 82357A with the updated 82357B driver installed. Before installing the driver, please ensure your PC meets the minimum system requirements with Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP Professional and latest version of Keysight IO Libraries Suite 14.2 installed.
An oscilloscope, previously called an oscillograph, and informally known as a scope or o-scope, CRO (for cathode-ray oscilloscope), or DSO (for the more modern digital storage oscilloscope), is a type of electronic test instrument that graphically displays varying signal voltages, usually as a calibrated two-dimensional plot of one or more signals as a function of time. Arduino Library for controlling the Analog Devices AD5231 SPI Digital Potentiometer (DigiPot) The Analog Devices AD5231 Digital Potentiometer (DigiPot) has a 10 bit resolution(1024) avalable in several values (10 kΩ, 50 kΩ, and 100 kΩ) with either 3-5V single supply or +/- 2.5V communicating over SPI.
To obtain the driver for 82357B, click on the link and save the file to any location on your hard disk. Double-click on the 82357B_setup.exe file to run the installer. Follow the instructions on the screen to install the driver. Once the driver installation has completed, your 82357B will be working successfully!
Microsoft and Windows are U.S. registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
How to Download
- Click the download link and save the installer.
Velleman Instruments Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 Free
How to Install
Velleman Instruments Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 3 8 5
- Run the downloaded installer.
- Does Not Require a License
- Installation Driver for 82357B
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- Not Applicable
Velleman Instruments Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 32 Bit
- Not Applicable