- Viewsonic Windows 10 Driver
- Download Driver For Viewsonic Monitor
- Viewsonic Crop Driver Download For Windows 7
Viewsonic Windows 10 Driver
Option 1: Download from the ViewSonic Website
Video driver is a generic hardware device and I saw other with similar issue, recommending run the driver in compatibility mode. Windows update says all drivers are the latest, Viewsonic does not list this monitor on their update page. The driver released on the website only supports the following products. Download Description Version Update Time File Size; 32bit/64bit Windows7, Windows8.1, Windows10 Bluetooth USB Driver (Install package) 1.4.887.3011 2017/06/26.
- Go to http://www.viewsonic.com/us/downloads_section/
- Enter the Product Name, Product series and model number.
- Select the driver based on the operating system of your computer.
- Once the file downloads, double-click to open and start the installation. If you select Save, double-click on the downloaded file, and the installation process will start.
Note: The downloaded file is a zipped file. If you do not have a program that can unzip the downloaded file, you will need to download or purchase a decompression utility such as Winzip.
- Once you have decompressed (unzipped) the file, double click on it and follow the prompts that appear on your screen. If you see a message from Windows, click on 'continue anyway'.
- Once the installation is complete, restart the computer. Upon restart your system should automatically detect and select the appropriate monitor driver.
Option 2: Install from the Installation CD
- Insert the ViewSonic Wizard CD that accompanied the monitor into the CD drive. The wizard should start automatically.
- Follow the installation instructions. If you are selecting to do a Custom install, be sure to select the ViewSonic .inf file installation.
- Click on the 'Settings' Tab
- Upon restart your system should automatically detect and select the appropriate monitor driver.
Download Driver For Viewsonic Monitor
If the Wizard does not start automatically:
Viewsonic Crop Driver Download For Windows 7
- Open the 'My Computer”, “Computer” or “This PC” icon from the program or from the desktop.
- Locate the drive icon that contains the CD — right click on it and select Explore to view the contents of the CD.
- Open the VS Files folder and then the corresponding operating system folder (7, 8, or 10) to obtain the drivers.