>Inverters >YASKAWA Electric Corporation INVERTER/SERVO SIO Driver
- Schneider Electric Japan Holdings Ltd. ('SEJH') shall retain all intellectual property rights to the files that SEJH provides for this service.
- Who, uses or plans to use SEJH's products, may download and use any file.
- Reproduction, disclosure, re-publication, assignment, lease, decompilation, modification, falsification or reuse of any file that SEJH provides for this service shall be prohibited.
However, for manuals, samples, BMP images and CAD files, you may reprint, duplicate, quote a part of the content or the whole on your company's specification sheets, or instruction manuals for built-in products. Also you may change the layout of the content.
- This download service is provided through the Internet. Please acknowledge that SEJH provides no guarantee of the condition at the time of provision, the availability of access and the condition of use concerning this service before you use this service.
- Please use this service at your own risk.
- If any additional conditions such as service usage conditions are attached to the downloaded files, please comply with such conditions as well.
- Files are subject to deletion, or modification of the contents or specifications without notice.
- Please confirm that the downloading file size completely accords with the download file size shown.
- If the file sizes do not match, delete the file without decompressing and then download the same file once again.
→ Precautions for adding a new driver onto Windows Vista
→ Precautions for adding a new driver at Daylight Saving Time
|Title||YASKAWA Electric Corporation INVERTER/SERVO SIO Driver|
|Applicable Software||GP-Pro EX Ver. 2.10.000 or later|
Pro-Server EX Ver. 1.30.000 or later
You can check your version by 'Help' function -> 'Version Info' .
- Varispeed F7 Series
- VS mini J7 Series
- Varispeed F7S Series
- Varispeed AC Series
- J1000 Series
- GA700 Series
- Varispeed G7 Series
- VS mini V7/VS-606V7 Series
- Varispeed L7 Series
- V1000 Series
- A1000 Series
- Sigma-V Series
|Related Units|| Required versions depend on models. |
Please check 'Supported Models / Version' for the required versions of GP-Pro EX. Required driver versions for different models are listed below.
|Model||GP3000 Series||Ver. 1.10.00 or later|
|ST3000 Series||Ver. 1.10.00 or later|
|LT3000 Series||Ver. 1.10.00 or later|
|GP4100 Series (GP4105, GP4106)||Ver. 1.11.00 or later|
|GP4100 Series (GP4104: Ethernet Multilink only)||Ver. 1.12.00 or later|
|GP4100 Series (GP4115, GP4116)||Ver. 1.14.01 or later|
|GP4100 Series (GP4114: Ethernet Multilink only)||Ver. 1.14.01 or later|
|GP4000M Series||Ver. 1.14.01 or later|
|GP4000 Series||Ver. 1.13.00 or later|
|LT4000M Series||Ver. 1.14.01 or later|
|SP5000 Series||Ver. 1.14.01 or later|
|IPC Series for WinGP||Ver. 1.10.00 or later|
|General PCs for WinGP||Ver. 1.10.00 or later|
|Manual||For details, please read the following |
PDF:yas_invs.pdf ( 3,067KB )
For general information regarding Device connection and documentation conventions, please refer to 'Device/PLC Connection Manual'.
|Updated Contents||Ver. 1.15.01 (Dec. 21, 2016)|
The following setting was added:
Installation (This file is self-extracting.)
- Please confirm that the supported software is installed in your computer. Prior to installing the driver, close all your personal computer applications, including any resident programs such as virus detection program, etc.
- Click on the above file name to download the data to desired folder.
- After the download to your PC is finished, double-click on the file's icon to start the installer program.
- After the installer starts, follow the instructions given on each screen.
- After installation, execute GP-Pro EX.
- After installation, click on the Device/PLC area's [YASKAWA Electric Corporation] selection and select [INVERTER/SERVO SIO].
- When using the driver, be sure to refer to the Device Connection Manual PDF (Shown above). Also, for general information regarding Device connection and documentation conventions please refer to your own Device/PLC Connection Manual.
[Ver. 1.15.01] (Dec. 21, 2016) The following setting was added:
[Ver. 1.14.01] (Jan. 31, 2012) The following settings were added:
The following trouble was corrected:
- Support A1000 Series.
- Support GP4000M Series.
* Ver. 2.71.000 or later of GP-Pro EX is necessary to use a GP4000M Series.
- Series name of ”VS mini V7/VS-606V7” was not completely displayed in offline screen.
[Ver. 1.13.00] The following setting was added:
- Support GP4000 Series.
* Ver. 3.00.000 or later of GP-Pro EX is necessary to use a GP4000 Series.
- Support of USB/SIO RS422/485 cables (GP4000 series only).
[Ver. 1.12.00] (Oct. 28, 2010) The following setting was added:
- Support Sigma-V Series.
- Support GP4104 (Ethernet Multilink).
* Ver. 2.70.000 or later of GP-Pro EX is necessary to use a GP4104 (Ethernet Multilink).
[Ver. 1.11.00] (May. 17, 2010) The following setting was added:
- Support GP4106, GP4107.
* Ver. 2.60.000 or later of GP-Pro EX is necessary to use GP4106, GP4107.
[Ver. 1.10.00] (Jul. 30, 2008) New driver.
Last Updated : Dec. 21, 2016
Posted : Jul. 30, 2008
|Copyright (C) 2005- Schneider Electric Japan Holdings Ltd. All Rights Reserved.|